Most Common Questions
- How do I use BBM Rewards?
- How do I redeem my reward?
- Where is my reward that I just earned?
- How do I locate my order ID?
- How do I know how much I have earned?
- How do I earn on "Deals"?
How do I use BBM Rewards?
BBM Rewards provides the easiest way for you to earn FREE rewards. Through the completion of activities through BBM Rewards you will be rewarded with your choice of a gift card, mobile airtime, or credits on your mobile bill. The activities include:
- Free Surveys – give us some of your time and your opinion and we will pay you back with FREE rewards. There’s no limit to the number of surveys that you can complete and number of FREE rewards that you can earn.
- Offers - download a new mobile application, sign up for trial or complete other activities and be rewarded with FREE rewards.
- Shop Online – if you are going to shop online, use BBM Rewards and access our online retail partnerships. In return, you will be rewarded with FREE rewards.
Start earning your FREE rewards through BBM Rewards now!
How to I redeem for my reward?
Once your account hits $10, you will be notified that you can now select your reward. You then have a choice to redeem or continue earning more for bigger rewards. If you selected a gift card, your reward will be delivered to you by the 15th of the following month via email. If you select a mobile top-up, you will receive your top-up by the 15th of the following month. If you select a bill credit, you will see a credit on your account in the next billing cycle.
Your rewards expire 12 months from when they are posted to your account, so you have time to hit $10.
Where is my reward that I just earned?
It can take 48 hours to 60 days for the reward to be applied to your account. Our different partners use different schedules for providing funds based on your activities. If you would like to check or are concerned, please use our ‘Missing Credit’ request form and we will investigate.
How do I locate my order ID?
Order ID can also be referred to as "order confirmation number" or "order number”. It is the unique ID that can be found on the receipt or order confirmation when you make a purchase. In situations where there are multiple shipments, you may have multiple Order IDs. In these cases, you will need to submit each Order ID when inquiring about missing credits.
If you booked travel, such as a hotel or air ticket, the order ID is the reservation confirmation number or itinerary number.
How do I know how much I have earned?
You can check the top right corner of BBM Rewards or your BBM Rewards profile to see how much you have earned.
How do I earn on "Deals"?
Many of our deals reward you for getting a free quote or to learn more about a new product or service. In order to earn on these activities, you must complete the activity. For example, if you sign up for an insurance quote, you must follow through and receive the quote to be rewarded.